Here, I keep pointers to notes (and sometimes annotated PDFs) on things I’m reading or working on in the BINDS lab.
Note: My notes can be overly exhaustive. Please bear with me.
- Theoretical Neuroscience: Computational and Mathematical Modeling of Neural Systems, by Peter Dayan and L. F. Abbott (annotated pdf)
- Quantum Computation and Quantum Information: 10th Anniversary Edition, by Michael A. Nielsen and Isaac L. Chuang (notes, annotated pdf)
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction, by Trevor Hastie, Robert Tibshirani, and Jerome Friedman (notes, annotated pdf)
- Dopamine reward prediction-error signaling: a two-component response, by Wolfram Schultz (notes, annotated pdf)
- Convolutional spiking neural networks (notes)